Sunday, April 18, 2010

im having my periods and damn,the stomach cramp is killing me.like seriously,if girls have to face these excruciating pain and hassle every month,then guys should have a feel of it too.they should get a kick on their balls every month too.haha.

im still having my soar throat and flu.its really getting on my nerves because the medicines and lozenges that i ate doesnt seem to work.bikin gua panas.haha.besides,im having my mood swings.so,mind my mood and temper for the next few days okay.currently,im all alone at home.everyone's out.to some weddings.i dont wanna go because of the bloody cramp.aniway,i've been lying on the bed all day long.mum asked me to get ready but i just cant move.so might as well i dont go right.just stay at home and lie down.besides,the weather is kinda bitcy these few days.its freaking hot.if i go to the wedding,there'll be lots of people and its gonna be freaking hot.and im sure gonna complain about the hot weather and stomach cramp and im gonna pull a long face.because of my stucked up face,everyone's gonna get fed up and in the end i'll just gonna ruin everyone's mood.so,im fine being home alone.it'll be good for them.

school's starting tomorrow.so that means its the start of "widya's busy and chaotic life"hahah.like seriously,i'll be damn busy with school and silat.so dont bother ask me out.except for my girls,if u girls ask me out,i'll find some time to meet up okay.besides,suhana,wir and myself have decided to meet on fridays to have our chilling session.hahha.but not every friday okay.

tomorrow is also sis's ultrasound and im sooooo excited!boy or girl eh?nvm,we'll find out soon.im so gonna bug her all day long to ask for the result.hahaha.im sure she'll get irritated to get calls or sms from her beloved coolest sister.ahahahah.
okay,now i wanna sleep.the cramp is seriously very pain.damn it!