Friday, May 7, 2010

boo hoo~

i dont know why but i feel like many people are questioning my status.to those who dies to know,IM FREAKING SINGLE.haha.guys have been giving numbers;asking me to contact them.fat hope dudes.aku malas nk layan.haha.

okay,so there's this girl who asked me about my status.i lied to her saying im attached.the whole conversation with her was super hilarious!ayin,wir and myself were telling her stupid lies throughout the chat.we totally talk nonsense with her.well, my aim was to give her a lesson,so that she stop asking.i told her my so called bf's name is edly.full name:nor edly danyelle.HAHA!i told her he has a spaniard dad and his mum is a malay.HAHA!


this fat boy is my bf?haha.boleh la.senang siket nk control.haha.sorry eh alle,i was forced to get u invovle in this.HAH!

i remembered her asking me whats my age when we had this silat performance together.ya,she's from another silat group.after telling her my age,she told me"abg tu pon sama age ngn kakak."i was like,thats not my problem.aku tk tanya pon.And after talking to me,she went over to that guy.so apparently,its the that guy who wanna know my age-.-haha.till now,she asked me whether im interested with that guy.hello?no i dont like him!okay fine,its not like i hate him or anything.but hey,i dont even know him that well.we only meet when we competitions or performance.and we dont even talk when we meeet.haha.i dont know why,but it seems like she's trying to matchmake us i guess?i dont know.her actions says so.irritaing peh.perangai budak2 habis.

seriously,this thing is giving me goosebumps.i hope it dont haunts me.
okay.i dont wanna talk much about this sickening thing.i wanna sleep.hopefully,i dont have nightmares!haha.nights~