Tuesday, May 18, 2010

im home alone right now.tsk.boring tau.everyone's out,obviously.kadang2 aku rasa mcm tkde life gitu.the rest seems to be really occupied compared to me.ahhh.who cares.hhaha.

first of all,what a way to start the week.i actually fell at the staircase under my block on monday morning when i was making my way to the bus stop.i swear it wasnt fun at all.my leg was painful due to friday's training,so i went down the stairs slowly,hoping i wont fall(,which obviously wasnt successful).i was holding to the railings and was telling myself "harap harap tk jatuh sudah" and within split seconds,i landed on my butt.wanna know why?my knee gave way!siak betol.usually i would laugh after i fall,but this time round,i was about to cry which i didnt.haha.kaki dah la sakit.abe makin tabah sakit siol.however,come to think of it again,it was hilarious though.confirm muka priceless.haha!greaaattt!

it definitely not cool walking with your thighs and knee hurt so bad.i swear i look like a king kong whenever i wanna climb up or down the stairs.haha.whatever it is,it has now become much better.but i still walk like a king kong though.haha.

i didnt go silat today.haha.i was looking forward to going training uh.mama la.she didnt tell me earlier that she couldnt send me to silat.by the time she told me,it was already too late.if i were to go,confirm i cannot reach on time:( its already 10.33 pm and not any one of my family members is back yet.poor me.kena tinggal sorang2.

its super windy outside.i can hear the trees.its cold and im insede my air-conditioned room.so that makes it ultramega cold.haha.im lazy to switch off my aircon.

oh ya.it was raining super heavily in the afternoon.i was on my way back from school when it rained.as soon as i reached my house's bus stop.it was already raining cat and dogs.the usual route i walk to my block doesnt have any shelter,so i decided to walk a longer route which have shelter.and seriously,i regret it.because even though i walked under the shelters/blocks i was soaking wet eventually.it was raining heavily and with wind blowing so strongly,i was F wet as if i walked under the rain.damn it.i should have just walk under the rain uh!

okay,i wanna sleep.its such a nice weather:)