Wednesday, July 28, 2010


Yes yes.it was the dynamic duo's 18th yesterday.HAHA!okay,wir and myself turn 18 yesterday.i had fun at school.i dont know about her.haha.

THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU FOR THE WISHES,GIFTS AND COMPLIMENTS THROUGH FB,TWIITER,MSGS OR CALLS.THANK YOU SO MUCH.I CANT POSSIBLY NAME EVERYONE OF YOU HERE RIGHT?BUT YEA,THANK YOU<3

my oh so awesome classmates sang me a birthday song exacty at 3.45pm.cooool.that is my birth time and i didnt expect them to sing right on the dot.haha.thank you guys and im soooo touched.i mean it.although its my birthday,i still went to silat training though.i didnt skipped it.

umi wanted to meet me.but sadly,i cant meet her because i have to go silat.i miss her so much.some other time okay umi.haha!

my dear PB otherwise known as yasser called and wished me at the very last minutes of my birthday.he said he wanted to make it memorable for me.awww,so sweet of you my dear friend.i appreaciate it a lot.and yes,i miss you so much!i really wanna meet up with you,suhana and umi.its been sometime since we go out together.suhana,aku tk kisah sgt.aku selalu jumpa dia.hehe.but korang dua,dah lama sey tk jumpa!umi lagi rabak,padehal tinggal sebelah block je.itu pon susah nk jumpa.

aniway,okay,i know im a silat girl.but you people dont have to beat me up right?its my birthday okay.haha.everywhere i go,people wants to beat me up.so not gentleman.haha.i know they're joking but please show some mercy to me.haha.rudi wanted to beat me up the first thing i arrived.he was negotiating with me which kick i prefer.which sides i want him to kick.blah blah blah.haha!obviously,i pushed him away and ran everytime ke comes near.he told me to be prepared because he wants to beat me and wir up on friday.haha.wir,apa kata kita yg bantai dia.byk bbual uh dia.HAHAHA!



had a mini celebration at nenek's house.wir wasnt there so i have to cut the cake alone.and yes,i cut the cake twice.one for myself and the other one for wir.HAHA!twin pe.i got sabo by the forever irritating ayin.she is always the queen in sabo-ing people.dia happy sabo sabo org.part dia nye birthday,semua org kena.chet!i swear the smell of the cake still stuck on my face till night.i've washed my face but yet i can still smell coffee on my face.hahha.

all in all,i did have a great birthday.except for someone who ruin it at the last few hours of my birthday.thanks eh.i dont wish to talk about.bikin gua panas je.

and yes,im offically legal^^