Sunday, May 23, 2010

im supposed to be working today.but since my cousin didnt call me,i dont have to report for work.hhaha.so,im sort of free now.well,like what suhana said to me,'bloody mary' came and whenever it comes,it'll be one hell of a torture for me.the stomach cramps aint fun at all!damn it.

most of my friends,i mean close ones should know im totally obsessed with the spainiards.haha.so,i actually searched for xabi alonso's fansite.instead,i found david villa's.haha.as usual,i went to look at the photos.and there are some which made me,suhana and wir drooling.right girls?korang jgn deny eh.kau igt aku tak tahu.hahah!well below are the pictures.




especially the first picture!hot gila joy!haha.okay,aku da mcm stalker siol.but who cares?haha.

anw,i have silat training tonight.its for the major perfomance at taman warisan on the 29th & 30th may. see laa.last minute somemore.now,we have extra trainings.there's extra trainings on weekdays too:( aduh!
IVP starts in 5 days time.GOODLUCK TO THOSE COMPETING.especially wir,rudi and kak ika!make sunda proud u guys.dont worry,i'll be bringing poms poms to support u guys.HAHAH!hopefully,im not working on those days u guys fight uh.heh.

okay,term test is in 2 weeks time.we've planned to start studying this week.i've actually started revising.but for electronic only.haha.well,im planning to start on mechanics today.well,depend on my mood la.if my mood's good,i'll revise on mechanics.haha.to be honest,i dont understand mechanics!tsk.

okay,i wanna watch glee now.im bored and im sure glee can entertain me.
what a _____ sunday!insert your own vocab people.