Monday, May 24, 2010

so,today is yet a another day of a new week.boring-.- okay,today was just like any other mondays except my stomach cramp seriously killed me today.it got super painful that i drank hot drinks the whole day.and ya,i kept complaining to my dear friends about the excruciating pain.especially to hairul and jun.sorry guys.ahah.u would understand if you were in my shoes.haha.anw,it got so much better now.i guess its all thanks to jia bei because she gave me some oil and asked me to apply it at my stomach.oh yeah,it feels so much better!Thanks babe!

today,my brother,Erian Sufian Bin Bazuri was being such a jerk .it started with me and mama reaching home after we went to jp.i told ian to unlock the gate because i was lazy to search through my bag for the keys.instead of being a kind brother,ian went to the gate and started dancing like some monkey escaped from the zoo.i laughed,of course,and i keep telling him to stop and unlock the gate.but he started jumping and running around the house.sumpah,he looks idiotic.haha!i complained to mama who was behind me and just kept quiet looking at ian's stupidity.i was hoping mama would do something,like shout at ian or anything.however,mum gave me that 'you should know your brother.he's full of nonsense' face.rabak peh.so i decided to just wait and let him finish his nonsense.finally,he unlock the gate.haha.bodoh punya budak.

so next,i was bathing at the bathroom in mum's bedroom.and suddenly,the lights went off.i knew it was ian uh.who else does that other than ian.wir was not at home.if she was at home,i dont think she'll do that.haha.but who knows?ahaha!i obviously screamed,waiting for ian to switch it on back.but nah,he ran off.so i switched it on back.after a few minutes,ian switched if off again.irritating nk mampos.i look at the bathroom doors and saw ian's shadow,he was trying to run away.haha.i switched it on back.and it went off again.it goes on and on and on and on.i feel like smacking him you know.he actually stopped after dad told him not to be childish.haha!selenge punya budak.so after bathing,i opened the bathroom doors and ian was at the doors,wearing thights and swimming cap,dia tgah step swimming pulak.merepek siol.suka hati dia la.asal kan dia happy sudah.but well,he made my day though.haha.

okay enough about ian.i was bored just now and decided to read up about twins at the internet.cute peh!i read about both identical and non-idenetical twins.most of you should know that im actually a part of non-identical twins.some times i wonder,why did wir and myself wasnt identical twins?confirm best.i wanna be the pair of twins who look totally the same.that people couldnt differentiate.haha.if only we were identical,we can swopt places during exams.besides,teacher wont know what.also,since we are in different polys now,i'll ask her to be 'me' and come to my lessons and i'll go to hers.step mcm phm at her class and talk nonsense with her friends.haha!like that we can sabotaged each other.best joy.hahah!and if both of us are attached,i'll ask her to go for a date with my boyf while i go out with hers.HAHA!kidding!i wont do that.what if she falls for my boyf?i'll kill her if she tries to steal my boyf.hahah!

well,too bad,we are not identical twins.if we are,confirm a lot of dramas.hahah!


cute right? i cant believed wir and me was like this in mama's womb.confirm kita dua tendang,tumbuk,terajang each other!ahahha!oh well,what to do,we are born cute.in fact,even before we are born,we are already so adorable.haha.okay,perasan to the max siol.hahah!

this is another picture of a pair of non-identical twins.cute right?to me,they look identical.haha.right?

aniways,im happy and grateful that we are born unique.kan wir?heh.