Tuesday, June 1, 2010





i've been doing a lot of thinking these days.

We were very very very close.but i realised as the years goes by,every single thing starts to fall off piece by piece.everyone starts to go to their own way.I've grown up with most of you guys and hell yea,you people are awesome.we've been through thick and thin together.we've even been in light of fame together.how cool is that? seriously,dont let other people come into our lives and snatch all that away.we are sunda because we are united.people knows us and they know how close knitted we are.just like my 4e2'08 motto;Strength through unity,that applies to us too and we have to uphold to that motto again.i dont want us to fall even deeper and realise that its too late stand back up again as one.not two but one team.

aniway,i got teased by my lecturer for having my waist injured-.- and i swear its not funny.haha,kidding,it was funny.he teased the way i walked.i know currently im walking real slow and i walk senget.but he didnt have to tease me right:(haha.but nvm,i'll take it as a compliment.tk semua org boleh jalan senget joy.HAHAHAH!

aniway,the pain killers that the doctor gave doesnt seem to work uh.masih sakit je.but it does make me real sleepy.or is it just me that is forver sleepy?hahaha!nah,i think its the painkillers.