Saturday, October 9, 2010

yes.i know.its been really looooonnnnnngggggg since i update.haha!well,i realised i've become much busier since little D was born.i find him much more entertaining than blogging.

so much had happened ever since i last blogged.syawal had just ended and to me,this year is no different than any other years.if i said i didnt enjoy my syawal,i'll be lying because i did had great and awesome time with my friends.expressos raya outing was the killer!it top it all.haha!





i cant described how much i had with these people.they made me go speechless.hahah!to the expressos,each and every one of you will be tattooed in my heart for life.seriously:)you guys rock my socks!

i also went out with my fellow marine engineers and obviously i was the only girl.but luckily dear jennifer tagged along.woots~i did had fun with them too.syuk and his craziness never fail to make us laugh.one good thing raya-ing with them is we dont need to take public transport!haha!okay i know im lazy.i dont deny that.hehe.these guys are awesome people man.sometimes i feel hanging out with guys is way better and cooler than hanging out with girls.one of the reason is they are just so straightforward and i like that!haha!





cant wait to meet you guys when school reopens!hhaha!

finally,the SPJs beraya!awesome shit man!not all turned up for the raya outing.why am i not surprised?haha!its normal.to me its a good thing uh.heh.every year we rocked our raya outing.biasa jugak.haha!





yes,currently im having my holidays.sadly,im left with one week.hehe.i had a haircut few days ago.hoenstly,i was actually scared to chop off my beautiful,natural,curly hair.haha!thankfully,it turned out okay.i keep telling myself 'dont worry,it'll grow back' haha!

have a great saturday people!